Friday, August 1, 2008

I see you seeing me...sorta


Back when I first started this blog (a mere two weeks ago), I envisioned a Tom Cruise in Times Square from Vanilla Sky-like scene. An empty arena, a place that looks like someone should be there - merely reduced to random thoughts about fat cats falling from airplanes (yes, I foresaw myself writing about cats two weeks ago).

Well, I'm proud to announce my vision was incorrect. No empty Times Square for you, Andy. Instead? A Times Square with anywhere from 11 to 26 people per day. 26 people in one day!? Sweet mother of all time attendance record!

Naturally your next question (as long as I'm writing, at least) is how do you, Andy, have such connections? How do you know how many people are in your personal Times Square?

My rebuttal: Google Analytics. And not only do I know how many of you read this, I know where you live, how long you leave your browser idle on my page while you step away to do something more interesting AND what you were wearing. Ok, kidding about clothes thing - but I wouldn't put it past the googly eyes of Google.

And please keep your laughter to a minimum as you observe that a hefty portion of my visits come from the Golden State. I wish I could claim it wasn't just me.

I sincerely thank those of you who are visiting. This is a fun experiment and I plan to continue until the hate mail outnumbers the visitors on the site.

Visitors (total) - 366
Hate mail (Grant's comment) - 1

Mistermcc lives another day.

1 comment:

pbasic said...

Yowzaas!

Looks like Tejas is pullin in some-kinda return. How many peple do you know there? I hope it is more than one, otherwise that means... But even so, running MS-DOS based programs for a living leaves alot to be desired.

Anyways, I appreciate you throwin love at the readership. We all knew you could do something well, who knew it would be writing? : )

As I reduce myself to emoticons and in compassion for all of you reading this response, that feline is going to meet tarmac somewhere near 130 mph.

Peace.